[Digikam-users] How to perform a simple search?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Jan 7 11:33:58 GMT 2009

Sorry I misread your post, somehow I read: "I want to perform some simple
search LIKE in digikam 0.9.4"...

Right, in 0.9.x you have to save the search first, there is no other way.
digiKam 0.10 however will perform simple searches that don't need to be saved
first.

One thing you can try: Create a search that delivers simply all your images
and than use quickfilter on that search result, this should emulate a simple
search like in 0.10.

Andi