[Digikam-users] Somes questions on digikam 10.0 beta 7

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:38:14 GMT 2009

2008/12/31 frederic <frederic.gedin at free.fr>

> Thank you for the answer.
> So there is a bug regarding the generation of XMP files : if I activate any
> copy
> of information in the tags, then the application crashes with the message :
>
> digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
> _ZN11KExiv2Iface6KExiv216setWriteRawFilesEb

It's a binary compatibility problem with libkexiv2.

Sound like your digiKam have been compiled with another version of
libkexiv2.

I recommend to recompile all yourself using libkdcraw, libkipi, and
libkexiv2 from svn trunk, and after recompile digikam and kipi-plugins. Look
here for more info :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/sharedlibs

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/download?q=download/svn#checkout-kde4

Gilles Caulier