[Digikam-users] DigiKam will not display images.

iwannasave iwannasave at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:39:59 GMT 2009

Hello,
I moved from PCLOS 2007 to Mandriva 2009.0 I am not sure what version I had
on PCLOS, but it worked great and I have about 100 to 105 GB GB of pictures
in my Album.

When I moved to Mandriva 2009.0, the version I get is newer - 0.10.0 Beta3.

I imported all my Pictures and now when I double click on the thumbnails in
the album, I get a blank page. DigiKam is unable to show any pictures.

Weirdly enough, if I choose SlideShow of the same album, it works without a
hitch.

Please let me know what is wrong and if I need to move back to an older
version of digikam.
Thanks

-IW