[Digikam-users] Digikam 10.0 rc1 won't start on Mandriva 2009

Pierre Lepage lepp02 at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 16 03:11:17 GMT 2009

Same problem as Mark Ovens!

I uninstalled the beta version 8 and install the rc1 version. Since then,
Digikam does not work anymore ..

I tried to reinstall the beta version 8 but it does not appear in the list of
software.

This is really annoying. As for the broken link, I really do not see how to
find it.

Here's message from Konsole!

Pierre.

Succesfully parsed file!
DGML2 Name       :  "Atlas"
Style reset requested.
THEME CHANGED: *** "earth/srtm/srtm.dgml"
Object::connect: No such signal
Digikam::GPSSearchWidget::regionSelected(QList<double>)
digikam: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libdigikamcore.so.1: undefined symbol:
_ZN18KSqueezedTextLabel5clearEv