[Digikam-users] Compiling kipi-plugins #930483 troubles with KdepimLibs

Jurian Sluiman subscribe at juriansluiman.nl
Mon Feb 23 16:43:52 GMT 2009

Hi all,
I've been compiling Digikam for a while now. Digikam is almost the only thing
I'm compiling at my Kubuntu Intrepid system (except the requirements,
everything else is installed from repositories). Following the wiki
(http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-
index.php?page=Digikam+Compilation+on+Kubuntu+Intrepid) always worked very
well.

Now I was trying to compile kipi-plugins and got this error (only relevant
parts quoted):
>CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:69
> (find_package): find_package cannot find package KdepimLibs because
> KdepimLibs_DIR is set to "/usr/lib/KdepimLibs/cmake" which is not a
> directory containing a package configuration file (or it is not for the
> requested version). Please set the cache entry KdepimLibs_DIR to the
> correct directory, or delete it to ask CMake to search.
>Call Stack (most recent call first):
>  kgraphviewer/CMakeLists.txt:15 (find_package)
>
>CMake Error at
> /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57(MESSAGE
>): Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
>Call Stack (most recent call first):
>  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:73
> (find_package_handle_standard_args) kgraphviewer/CMakeLists.txt:15
> (find_package)
I don't understand this error, because what has kipi-plugins to do with
kdepim? Searching to "kipi-plugins KdepimLibs_DIR" gives no results in Google.

Please give me some advice how to tackle this problem :)

Thanks in advance,
Jurian