[Digikam-users] any one help to fix 5d mark ii's raw to be suitable digikam

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Feb 20 17:02:49 GMT 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 15:18:43, Anders Nygren wrote

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/openSUSE_10.3/
> There are new KDE 4.2 packages for OpenSuSE 10.3
>
> /Anders

thanks Anders.

I installed KDE4 and digikam for kde 4 - and it works somehow. I hate to say
it, but XP in virtualbox starts faster than an KDE4 session, and my coffee
and cigarette consume gets dangerous, if I smoke 4 cigarettes and have two
coffees between two clicks :-)

Well, I will have to spend some more time to search for making it faster
(found only hints for ati cards, but I have nvidia). Hope I can use it one
day...

thanks, and have a nice evening.

Daniel

erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com