[Digikam-users] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Mon Dec 28 07:20:41 GMT 2009

pietras pietras píše v Po 28. 12. 2009 v 03:15 +0100:

> And some wishes:
> 1. Now I can quckliy compare a few attemps by selecting items on the
> list, but I will definitely forget the input values I've used when
> more than 2 ;)
I was thinking about constructing the file name with some cryptic
abbreviations like:

enfused-01-L25HMoffExp75Sat25Cnt00CIECAMoff.png

There would still be trouble of unknown number of source images used for
"enfusing".

Alternatively, expoblending could remember the settings of each target
and just restore it after clicking on the target thumbnail.

In any case, having an option to rename the file also manually would be
nice.

Regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz