[Digikam-users] Album View: can't see file dates

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Dec 28 04:43:04 GMT 2009

I knew I'd seen it somewhere. From http://docs.kde.org/kde3/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/using-kapp.html:
"The Image Window provides the main view of your images. When you select an Album the images contained in that Album will be displayed in the Image Window. Each image is displayed as a thumbnail. You can alter the size of the thumbnails using the magnifier slider in the lower right of the status bar. "

Sent using BlackBerry