[Digikam-users] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Sun Dec 27 18:34:02 GMT 2009

Gilles Caulier píše v Ne 27. 12. 2009 v 16:26 +0100:
> Try again with current svn trunk

It did not work either - I guess you left the old code checking for a
particular string, which does not exist in newer enfuse version.

To move forward, I copied&pasted some pieces of code from
enfusebinary.cpp to go over the test just for my enfuse version (I am no
coder and it would take me hours to find out what is the syntax of
functions to do it in a better way). It is attached, but I do not think
you should be interested ;-)

Now back to the expoblending itself:

x the window can be maximised and its size can be changed manually in
Gnome session

x The temporary files get deleted when not saved as final version

Wishes:

x Possibility to skip auto alignment step (not needed for images from
tripod and takes time).

x Possibility to delete the target files (right click with mouse or
icon?). When playing with the expoblending parameters, the list gets
full soon.

I will be testing further and let you know if problems occur.

regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech