[Digikam-users] Batch converter: can it use more than 1 cpu?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:17:37 GMT 2009

Batch Queue Manager already use multithreading, but not on multi core
computer...

But...

about RAW conversion, libraw included in libkdcraw support
parallelized demosaicing. You need to install OpenMp library and
recompile libkdcraw.

Check in digiKam Help/Components Info to see if parallelized
demosaicing is supported.

Gilles Caulier