[Digikam-users] How does digiKam do raw conversions for the slide shows ?

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Wed Dec 23 22:28:02 GMT 2009

Linuxguy123 píše v St 23. 12. 2009 v 14:38 -0700:
> > You can  right-click on the raw file in the thumbnail view of DigiKam,
> > select open with - UFRaw. (Provided you have file associations correctly
> > setup.)
>
> I agree you can and I know this.  However the prospect of right clicking
> 200 images to convert them isn't appealing.

At least you can select more images at once in digiKam, and open with UFRaw.
It should open one-by-one, not in parallel.

> I want a batch tool and I want it to give me a result that rivals the in
> camera embedded image.  Fast (at least in terms of how much of my time
> it uses) and good quality output.

I guess the only chance is to use the vendor's software...

regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech