[Digikam-users] Building a better raw conversion tool for digiKam ?

Adam photos at papettys.com
Wed Dec 23 21:01:22 GMT 2009

----- Original Message ----

That debug trick did not work on the last version I tried. DPP "upgrade" even with the reg hack didnt finish and bombed out. If someone works it out. please share. Not to take away from Digikam, it is a great tool for what I am using it for ( organizing my pictures). I just miss DPP for the "developing of raws" work flow I got used to