[Digikam-users] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Wed Dec 23 20:10:16 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 23 of December 2009 21:00:51 Photonoxx wrote:
> I use Ubuntu 9.10 too and I succed  to install from svn.
>
> Now I resolved all the dependencies with repository, except for imlib I
> don't find...(but may be I don't need too)

On Debian/Ubuntu you can always install required build dependencies by doing:

  apt-get build-dep digikam

This will install all build dependancies as used by offical package in
repository. Sometimes this does not include all dependancies (as some are not
used by official build), but mostly you should be covered.

Of course, this will not install kdegraphics libraries from svn trunk... There
you need to build your own.

Regards,
Luka