[Digikam-users] How do you generate good quality jpegs from raws quickly, automatically ?

Adam photos at papettys.com
Wed Dec 23 19:31:29 GMT 2009

Another quick trick would be to shoot in RAW+Jpg so you will have both right out of camera. the Jpg's will be converted and look good enough to display as a rough draft so to speak. Then you can take the RAW of the great ones and can go back and work on them.  That would be good going forward. Your current files you'll need to try something else