[Digikam-users] Cannot download phots from camera

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 23 12:22:15 GMT 2009

ooops - apologies!

It's just that I have a Picasa 'account' but could only see an export from
Digikam to Flickr and none for Picasa (using Ubuntu 8.04 and KDE 3.5.10,
Digikam 0.9.3 - so there's probably one in the new version?) - in fact I only
really use Picasa for uploading to my account - the rest is Digikam! :)

I must say it's extremely impressive - even better with a Picasa export ;-)

? I had always assumed all things 'google' were open-source!!! (I admit to
rarely reading licence agreements tho' -  life's too short!

All the best
And Merry Digikaming to you all!
DIL23
:)