[Digikam-users] Cannot download phots from camera

Myles Parker m1l0_5712 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 23 06:48:51 GMT 2009

Peter,
        Thanks for that but I don't think that they were as whatever happened on the screen was way too fast to have downloaded several photos. Anyway, I downloaded and installed Picasa and it worked just fine under Wine, downloaded the photos no problem.I might even chance running the offical Samsung pgm under Wine and see what happens.
    Myles.