[Digikam-users] suddenly cannot choose a monitor profile in settings

Guenther Erhard guenther.erhard at gmx.de
Tue Dec 22 00:37:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've compiled from svn the newest source code (Version 1.1.0 (rev.: 1064834)).
While checking things I discovered that I cannot choose a monitor profile in the
settings anymore. It just says "Monitor Profile from System Settings" and the
pull down trigger does nothing.

With older versions (like beta5 oder beta6) this was working and I could select
my calibrated monitor profile.

Has this behaviour changed now?
Where can I check/change the system settings to be sure that digiKam uses my
profile?

TIA
Guenther