[Digikam-users] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Mon Dec 21 19:41:31 GMT 2009

Gilles Caulier píše v Po 21. 12. 2009 v 18:26 +0100:
> 2009/12/21 Milan Knížek <knizek.confy at volny.cz>:
> > That's what I am using together with hugin (or auto_align_stack)
> > already. Is it based on version 4.0, which was released recently?
>
> You can use Enfuse 4.0. options are compatible...

Okay, I forgot the options are planned for renaming in 4.1 only.
http://enblend.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/enblend/enblend/file/d394f60f8edf/NEWS

> > x allow for setting (at least in configuration) of other switches of
> > enblend (like GPU use, number of levels)
> >

> levels is already done...
>
> GPU ??? it's enabled at enfuse compilation time

Again, I was too fast - --gpu option is for enblend 3.2, I am not sure
if it even exists in enfuse.

I am looking forward for the weekend to compile kipi-plugins and the new
enblend/enfuse and test!

regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz