[Digikam-users] Cannot download phots from camera

Myles Parker m1l0_5712 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 20 04:00:08 GMT 2009

N00b alert. I am new to linux and am trying to get rid of using windows. I was able to add my camera as a 'Mass Storage Device' and it was detected properly and I could see and select my photos. I selected to download them and it sort of looked like it had done something but the photos didn't get downloaded into the folder in Pictures. My Camera is a Samsung L730 which is not listed, does that make a difference?
Myles.