[Digikam-users] Compiling digiKam for Windows KDE

David Eriksson meldavid at acc.umu.se
Sat Dec 19 14:54:17 GMT 2009

I am compiling under Windows with 4.3.4 using MinGW4. For the compiler I
use the packages specified in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/emerge/portage/testing/mingw4/mingw4-4.4.0.py?revision=1026444&view=markup.
Select all the Devel-packages that is needed, I have all under
kdesupport and win32libs plus KDE-core-packages. Then I use a slightly
modified version of the bootstrap.bat from the project-directory in the
digikam-svn.

I hope this will help you.

/David