[Digikam-users] export filter and file name/position normalization

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:46:13 GMT 2009

All export tools are located in kipi-plugins project, managed by digiKam team.

kipi-plugins are ... plugins... as well. there are fully undependant
of digiKam and are shared with gwenview and kphotoalbum.

kipi-plugins are fully implemented in C++.

Please fill a whish in KDE bugzilla, in kipi-plugins section :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/support

Gilles Caulier