[Digikam-users] Metadata delay write option

Bruno Leon bruno.leon at nividic.org
Sun Dec 13 00:32:35 GMT 2009

Hi,

I found it very slow to have digikam writing metadata as soon as you
apply a tag to a pretty big set of pictures.
I know that you can select "Save Image tag as "Keyword" Tags" but this
only give you the choice to write them or not. Even selecting "write
Metadate to Images" does not  write tags if you didn't select the above
setting.

Could anybody confirm he's seeign the same behavior when using "write
Metadate to Images" ?

If I'm right, then I think it would be nice to be able to select to
write tags, but to postpone the actual write to when you choose
something we'd call "sync database tags to files tags".

Bruno