[Digikam-users] Images not visible on Light Table

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sat Dec 12 06:31:32 GMT 2009

If a bug that serious is well known but there's no bug offically submitted then it sounds like the Windows version is definitely to be avoided.

Can anyone recommend which Linux distribution to try?  I've never used any of them before. This poll suggests Ubuntu is most popular, but I don't know how old it is:
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/188

I will be trying to install it in a VMWare virtual machine, something I've never tried either.

Sent using BlackBerry