[Digikam-users] MPlayer and VLC missing

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Dec 10 20:43:00 GMT 2009

Firstly, apologies for using Outlook style quoting below.  It's all I've got access to at the moment.

I don't know if this is related, but when I start the program I get the message "Unable to use MPlayer multimedia backend.  The shared library was not found."  I press OK and get a similar message about VLC.  I press OK and get one about MPlayer again.  This repeats 7 times for each of those programs, then digiKam starts, and seems to run ok, apart from the Light Table problem.