[Digikam-users] Metadata not written to file (correct option set)

Bruno Leon bruno.leon at nividic.org
Fri Aug 28 05:35:40 BST 2009

Well I double checked and if you select and image, then with menu
Image/Metadata/Edit XMP, assign some info, they are properly written to
the file.
However if you define a "Metadata template" and apply to a file, even
though it seems that data are saved (the hard drive does something...),
when checking with exiv2 -pa myfile.jpg, there is nothing.

"Metadata template" is a new feature so maybe it's not really
implemented yet ? I'd like if someone could ty it as well.

Bruno