[Digikam-users] Lightroom Integration: how?

Paul Waldo paul at waldoware.com
Tue Aug 18 14:29:59 BST 2009

I must be thick-headed, as I can't see how to do it.  I'm searching for a menu option that says something like "Write all tags to XMP file that LightRoom can read", but there must be some other way to do it.  Any instructions would be greatly appreciated!

BTW, none of my images have any metadata embedded in them, as they are mostly raw