[Digikam-users] low resolution on zoomed images

stefano adami adamix at email.it
Sat Aug 15 14:21:22 BST 2009

hi, when I zoom into an high resolution images, this seems to be with so
less resolution than real.

This bug affects main digikam interface and light table. The image
editor doesn't have this bug.

I think that is a problem of an incorrect value of zoom at 100%. If I
set 100%zoom on main digikam window and into image editor(with zoom tool
on the bar, not with "view->set at 100%") I see different portion of the
image

On normal images this bug is not so visible but if I open a panorama
image (larger than normal images), becomes more visible

stefano

 Sponsor:
 Ricevi e invia messaggi di posta, instant messaging e rimani in contatto ovunque ti trovi direttamente dal cellulare, con m.email. Provalo gratuitamente
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8920&d=15-8