[Digikam-users] No images displayed

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:40:42 BST 2009

I just tried with no resuilts to deactivate: WITH_KdepimLibs, WITH_Kipi,
WITH_LensFun, WITH_MarbleWidget, WITH_Nepomuk, WITH_Sane. The image problem
seems to be unrelated to external optional packages.

Anyone can suggest me a way to debug it to trace the problem? Valgrind says
nothing. is there an internal debug mode for digikam, which shows the
function calls?

Thanks

Leo