[Digikam-users] No images displayed

Tim Jenness tim.jenness at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:38:00 BST 2009

I was just crazy enough to try the same thing. Upgraded our gentoo system to
4.3, rebuilt digikam 1.0.0-beta3 and installed it and now no photos visible
at all (and albums listed as empty). Not happy since my videos will be
untagged if I remove the database and start again (I sync tags to jpegs so
that is not a problem). Wondering what to do. I have the .db file around if
someone wants me to do some debugging.

Tim