[Digikam-users] Re ading the .db file

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Sun Aug 9 20:37:48 BST 2009

Further tests:

Totally unable to see in the db file any differences between files that
display and files that are hidden.

I have now tested renaming files and find that this process corrects the
problem. Totally!

For me, with just a handfull of problem files this is working although if I
use CinePaint to rename I loose all of the EXIF etc. data.  .. Will also
look at rename through ShowPhoto, that may be better.

The problem appears to have been caused by moving (dragging) files ... I
will be very cautious of doing this from here on.