[Digikam-users] KDE 4.3.0 and Digikam 10.0

Albrecht Will albrecht.will at online.de
Fri Aug 7 12:54:07 BST 2009

Hallo,
I'm new here because before KDE 4.2 I had only a few problems using digikam.
Under 4.2 I was very distressed because of flickering thumbnails. So I hoped
there would be an end when I'm using KDE 4.3.
Yesterday I installed Kubuntu 9.04 again and upgreaded to KDE 4.3.0. First at
all I stored my files and copied it later back. But I cannot see any picture.
So I tried some variations, for example starting Digikam with an empty
directory, ore copying the complete content in a directory and then starting
Digikam. No sucess.
What could I have done wrong?
Albrecht