[Digikam-users] Image Problem not just in Beta

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Sun Aug 2 01:22:10 BST 2009

I am using 0.10.0 with Ubuntu 9.04 ... I have kept well clear of the Beta.

Inadvertently deleted some images that required that I refresh part of my
data from a backup drive.

None of the refreshed material now is showing even though it can be seen in
ShowPhoto etc.

Even more alarming when I process the images that I can see they also
disappear into the black hole.

Tried removing DK totally and doing a full reinstall .. that is not helping,
problem remains.

This is really a disaster unless we find a quick fix.