[Digikam-users] Advanced Tag Search

Christoph Schmid smyp at morbidcornflakes.ch
Sun Apr 26 18:19:06 BST 2009

Hi. Previously (in digikam 0.10.0 beta versions) I defined an advanced
search that simply searched for pictures that had three tags *all* set.
In digikam 0.10.0 this saved search still works. But only until I try to
edit it. Then the search is transformed into a search where *any* of the
three selected tags matches. I can't find a way to tell this search to
only match the pictures with all tags again. The search options are set
to "Meet all of the following conditions". Am I missing something?