[Digikam-users] Flickr export and sets

Thomas Sperre thomas.sperre at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 22:01:02 BST 2009

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 18.09.46 Benjamí Villoslada wrote:
> Is possible to export to Flickr and not use any existing set?
>
> If is necessary to use always one set, where I can get the «picture primary
> Id» required value?

I agree, this is unusually user-hostile for digikam/kipi-plugins. No
explanation how to find that value (what is a flickr photo id) and no option to
just upload to the general photostream.

I hope this can be improved in a new version (or patch?) soon!

PS> to share my workaround I have created a set in flickr called tmp_import
where i upload the first picture from new sets, then i create a new set in
flickr, and after that i upload all the new pictures to the new set.

--
Thomas Sperre