[Digikam-users] label data for images

George Shuklin nge at narod.ru
Tue Apr 28 20:03:14 BST 2009

28.04.09, 19:40, "Mikolaj Machowski" <mikmach at wp.pl>:

> On Tuesday 28 April 2009 01:38:20 George Shuklin wrote:
> > Where digikam store data about labels for images? After small time of use I
> > start to feel at as important data...
> By labels you mean "comments"? Primarily in database and there is option to
> store it as EXIF/IPTC/XMP comment field.
> m.

No, i'm talking about label. Labels can be put by right click and selecting "create label" (or it is a "tag"? - I use a localized version).

I try to put label (tag?) to image and made his copy - new file does not contain a label, so it stored not within file, but in digikam database. Where this database stored?
--
wBR,George.