[Digikam-users] No Metadata on PNG Images

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Fri Apr 24 22:30:58 BST 2009

Not such a stupid question .. but I do have everything set on in the config
box.

Currently with CR2 files I see EXIF and MAKERNOTES
               with TIF files I see EXIF IPTC (and XMP with some images and
not others !)
               with JPG files I see EXIF IPTC and XMP (these are older
files)
Nothing at all with PNG

The DK version that I built is 0.11.0-SVN (rev 948390) with KDE 4.2.00
My system is generally using gnome.

Maybe I just need to be patient and wait for a new DK stable version.