[Digikam-users] Plugin development: any tutorials?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:12:55 BST 2009

Is it possible to write a plugin for Digikam for personal use, like a
Firefox extension, without recompiling Kipi?

Specifically, we mark photos to upload to a website. I need to make
two copies of each image (one 160x120px and the second 640x480px) and
upload them via ssh or ftp to a remote server. Is this possible?

If this is not possible, then I could write a bash script to do it if
there is a way to read the digikam tags via bash (or better yet,
Python). Thanks in advance.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com