[Digikam-users] raw RWL files

Rei Shinozuka shino at panix.com
Sun Apr 19 17:07:18 BST 2009

Terrific, thanks.

One interesting thing is I've read on the net is that the raw images
from the Leica DLUX 4 and the Panasonic LX3 are actually corrected in
software (both in-camera for JPEG generation and in the inclued Capture
One RAW conversion utility) for barrel distortion.  It would be
interesting to compare RAW and JPEGs.

-rei