[Digikam-users] Can't delete all pictures from camera

Michael Harnden mike at rochestervball.com
Sun Apr 12 21:16:10 BST 2009

Hi,
Running openSUSE 11.1
KDE 4.2.2 release "111"
Digikam 0.10
Kodak LS753 Camera with the following properties reported by Digikam
 - Port usb:
 - Thumbnails: yes
 - Capture Image: no
 - Delete Items: yes
 - Upload Items: yes
 - Create Directories: yes
 - Delete Directories: yes

My problem is when I selected "transfer/delete all" or "delete all" Digikam will remove some
pictures, then tell me there was an error removing the rest. To delete them, I need to close the
import window, select delete all again. This time it delete some more, but not all. So again I close
the import window, reopen, delete and repeat this process until all of the pictures have been
deleted from the camera.

Is there a way to start Digikam with logging? Doing digikam --help-all from the command line doesn't
show any logging options.

Thanks,
Mike