[Digikam-users] Can't digiKam support the creation of the directory using the date of photo

Sino szj087 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:52:55 BST 2009

Hi, Andi

I have tried it with my Canon 80is, but I can't see any choice of
"Auto-create folders" in the camera import dialog, then I tried with
F-Spot. In fact I think digiKan support this feature like F-Spot to
create folder according to their creation date. Such configuration
should be in the menu/settings. ( I don't know whether such feature
should be dependent on the Camera).

Thanks
BRs
Zongun

>Sure digiKam can do this, just activate "Auto-create folders" in the camera
>import dialog.

Andi