[Digikam-users] configuring Raw Decoder: Interpolate RGB and Median ??

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:48:03 BST 2009

Configuring the Raw Decoder from yesterday's svn some questions:

 "Interpolate RGB as four colors". I read in the manual that this
deals with even/odd row differences in the green pixels. Is this
generally the case? Is there some list of cameras that have this
issue? Or will it depend on my weak color sense for my camera ( Sony A100)?

Quality: I chose AHD

But then -
Median: What's this?? Related to Demosaicing? What sort of values make sense?

sean