[Digikam-users] Printing Problem ?

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 16:12:15 BST 2009

Not sure what is occuring here but I appear to have a print output problem in
0.11.0

Printing onto a 13" x 19" sheet at 1200 DPI the first 75% of the image
prints perfectly but then on the last 25% the image is over-layed with
garbage/noise (lines and 'squiggles'). The change looks like it occurs at
some memory point.

On prior versions of DK with the same set-up printing was just fine with the
same imagery so I do not think that it is in my system. The same image also
prints correctly with other graphics programs.

Is anybody seing similar problems?

David