[Digikam-users] no download possible via USB mass storage

Uwe Haider uwe.haider at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 05:30:51 BST 2008

Ok, something new happened:

Yesterday I wanted to download 30 Raw-Files from my Nikon D50. After 13
files the Battery was down, an error occured.

So I took the SD-Card, putit in the reader and tried "Seeking
medias" (or what is it in English?).
I got the error "Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten" (An Error occurred). But
copying the files with the filemanager was ok.

The digikam-window fits yesterday to the screen without doing anything.
I suppose, I startet an older kernel by mistake yesterday. The
compilation of 2.6.25-gentoo-r7 seemed to be buggy. I lost the old
kernel-configuration by mistake and had to make a new. Surely something
was forgotten. So I will test this next evening.

best regards

Uwe