[Digikam-users] no download possible via USB mass storage

Uwe Haider uwe.haider at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 12:38:15 BST 2008

ok, here we go:

starting digikam in terminal I get this errors after opening my nikon
D50:

digikam: WARNING: media:/camera mlu media:/camera
File 'curve.ntc' is not readable.
File 'curve.ntc' is not readable.
File 'DSC_0001.JPG' is not readable.

The files can be shown in Showfoto direct from the Nikon. Nikon can be
opened with the filemanager.

Any ideas? Once upon a time it works fine....:O

best regards

uwe