[Digikam-users] no download possible via USB mass storage

Uwe Haider uwe.haider at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 20:49:35 BST 2008

Hi together,

back again with a problem I can't solve for me alone.

I got a few digicams here (Nikon D50, Casio Exilim Z9, Sanyo, Pentax). A
few weeks ago all are working fine with the digikam download. Since I
bought the Casio the download of all is broken...

I simply get the message "Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten" (= an error
occurred). Nothing else.

The camera ist detectet and shows up. I have permissions to write to my
digikam-drive - extern USB Western Digital with 320 GB.

I am busy making pictures, so I have to download urgently. Where should
I search for the reason of this strange behavior?

Every hint or tip is very much appreciated - thanks a lot!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Uwe Haider
uwe.haider at gmx.net