[Digikam-users] Tutorial: Color Management, Camera Profiles, & Working Spaces

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:08:31 BST 2008

On Tuesday 09 September 2008 12:45:45 elle stone wrote:
> Hi, Gerhard,
>
> I apologize for taking so long to respond.  I just finished an extensive
> rewrite of the tutorial.  I think my original version lacked organization
> and flow.  The rewrite, which I will either post here or send to you
> privately (let me know your preference), is much more readable, and some
> errors have been corrected.
>
> Elle

Hi Elle, I much appreciate your effort you put into the documentation, and I
hope, thanks to you, finally to get a grip on CM :-)
Send it to me either way, but it might be advantageous to post it here in the
digikam ML, so anybody interested can read it before it goes into the
documentation. Anyway, I'm on the road until Sunday and can't work on it right
away.

Gerhard