[Digikam-users] Accessing digikam-docs from source [SOLVED]

Paul Waldo paul at waldoware.com
Thu Sep 4 15:57:44 BST 2008

Thanks, Gerhard, that was exactly the problem. I copied the files into the correct Kubuntu structure and it worked!

Paul
----- "Gerhard Kulzer" wrote:

Are you running a Debian or one of it's derivates?

Then the Makefile is wrong. It puts the documentation into /usr/share/doc/HTML whereas Debian wnats /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML

If thats your case either

a) change the makefile in the admin section and recompile

of copy the files by hand into kde/HTML/en

Otherwise I don't know what could be the problem.

Gerhard