[Digikam-users] digiKam 0.10.0-beta3 release for KDE4

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Sep 3 18:38:19 BST 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> To compile this KDE4 version, you need libkexiv2, libkdcraw, and libkipi
> for KDE4. These libraries are now included in KDE core. You need last
> libkdcraw and libkexiv2 from svn trunk to compile digiKam (will be
> released with KDE 4.2). To extract libraries source code from svn, look
> at bottom of this page
> for details :

Hmmmm. I guess Angelo and/or myself will have to speak to Helio and the
rest of the KDE team to see if they are happy to accept a backport of
the kdegraphics library (or partial backport) as I think Mdv 2009 is
shipping with 4.1.1...

I tried building it on cooker with out reading the announcement and it
broke for obvious reasons.

I'll have a word with KDE team and see what they say.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie