[Digikam-users] Does no one ever want "custom order" in an album?

Dennis Meulensteen dennis at meulensteen.nl
Tue Sep 2 14:54:57 BST 2008

> If "now" means "during the next couple of weeks, then yes
> (unless you start coding ..),
If you only knew how much I would like to have the time to do that! Nowadays
I'm lucky if I can find the time to compile Digikam from source...

> but I am optimistic that it will
> get implemented at some point...
The database changes you hint at sound promising. Let's hope it lowers the
threshold sufficiently for someone to take an interest in coding
this "albumless free sort" killer feature!

Dennis