[Digikam-users] Picasa export tool

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:21:31 BST 2008

Gandalf,

Several bugs have been fixed to current KDE3 implementation. Please checkout
code from svn and try again.

I think that not all fixes have been backported to KDE4 branch. Jain, can
you confirm this point ?
<contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1220343502390&zx=vw0b699aarck#>
Best

Note: you is in the wrong mailing list. kipi-plugins developpers are in
kde-imaging at kde.org